Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas in Color

We went to Christmas in Color this evening.  It's a Christmas light show set to music you drive through.  The display is fairly impressive though the music is awful; it's all techno popified Christmas carols rendered irritating.  The kids have liked it, however, so we've gone.  This might be the last year we bother.  I did get some good ideas of how we might improve our own outdoor Christmas light display.  When we were all finished, having paid our $15 to drive through, we came upon a line of cars facing the display, with people watching from just outside the fence.  I would seriously consider doing that next year, as I would save the cost of the drive through.



This is the one picture I hoped would turn out, and because it was dark and I sometimes need readers,
it's blurry.
Alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment