Friday, January 27, 2017

Two Truths and a Lie

Brandt is learning all about technology, and today I received an invitation from him to edit "Two Truths and a Lie," in Google Slides.  Here is what I found.  See if you can figure out which are the truths and which one is the lie.

Two truths and a lie
Brandt Barrus #3

I have never been on a boat

I have bean to hawaii

My fave super hero is batman

Now I happen to know which is the lie and which are the truths.  I also know that he included no periods, misspelled "been," didn't capitalize Hawaii or Batman, and apparently doesn't know that superhero is all one word.  But as it was an invitation to edit, I went ahead and helped. 

In addition, in my reply I included Two Truths and a Lie, Mom Edition.  Here is what I said.  See how well you do with me.

I can ride a bike with no hands.

I have ridden on a camel.

My favorite car is a Cobra.

No comments:

Post a Comment