Saturday, January 7, 2017

Cross Country Skiing

I spent a beautiful morning at Sundance cross-country skiing with several women from the ward.  Janie Rasmussen organized a whole group of women to go up for Ladies Day, and I was delighted to be skiing with friends.  I am trying to get out more in the dark, cold winter months and embrace the beauty of nature in the winter.  I felt fit and strong and enjoyed being out.  I'm going to go again next month.  Any maybe in between!

This was my intermediate classic class.
Lauri Heiner, Angela Richards, me, two women I don't know, Laura Harkness,
Jessica Johnson, and Linda Pugmire

Janie, Me, Linda, Lauri, Angela, Laura
In the meadow.

Most of the 22 women Janie rounded up to ski.
Katie Fiene, Katie's friend, Laura Harkness, Taylor Fiene, Amy Fiene, Jessica Johnson, 
Janie Rasmussen, me, Lauri Heiner, Angela Richards, Linda Pugmire, 
Irene Clark, Irene's sister, Jen Hodnett

photobombing skier



No comments:

Post a Comment