Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blythe's Last Day of School

Today was Blythe's last day of kindergarten.  I can't believe it!  She is done with kindergarten.  She's getting so big, I can't get over it.  I went to school to help with field day and then to watch their little "graduation" program.  They aren't really graduating, but they did have a sweet program with all four classes.  Blythe sang all the words to the songs, she said her little part clearly, she danced, and apart from pestering Ellen a bit, she was well behaved.  I took lots of video of the dancing and her saying her part, but I haven't figured out how to capture still images from video yet.  Maybe I'll figure that out.

I helped with the obstacle course during the field day activities.  There were gunny sack races, playing with a parachute, soccer, ring toss, hoola hoops, and other stuff.  Blythe had a great time.  The following pictures are from the obstacle course, the only pictures I could take because I had to stay at my post even though she moved around.





Blythe is doing jumping jacks.
All tallied, through the four times she ran through the obstacle course,
she did 76 jumping jacks.
That was the most of any kindergartner. 

Lining up.
That is Hudson in front of Blythe.  
He was her dance partner.



 

 


Evidence of her inability to keep her hands off Ellen.
On Blythe's left is Daniel, a boy Ellen had a crush on.
She would chase him at recess and kiss him when she caught him.

 
Our kindergarten graduate.
Don't you love that outfit?

This is the Fabulous Five
Ellen Mason, Kassi Walker, Blythe, Lilly Bradford, and Lauren Wilkey
This was our Friday post-school play group.


No comments:

Post a Comment