Saturday, March 15, 2014

Legos

Brick came over for a short time this morning.  Here is what happened upon his arrival.  I asked Brandt to pick up his Legos so Brick wouldn't get them and put them in his mouth.  Brandt didn't want to pick them up.  "I'm still playing with them," he said.  "I'm building a space ship."
"But Brick can't have the Legos, so you need to pick them up," I said.
This was Brandt's solution.


It's a barricade of dining table chairs spread across the family room preventing Brick from getting to this: 

A large pile of Legos all over the floor.  I had to give Brandt credit for coming up with a solution that didn't involve me having to hold Brick the whole hour he was with us.  And Brandt was right.  He wasn't finished playing with the Legos.  He and Crew and Griffin built several things after Brick was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment