Wednesday, March 12, 2014

An Evening Outdoors

It was so beautiful today.  Just after 5:00pm, Mikayla called and invited to join them at the park for some play in the sun.  Who can pass up that sort of invitation?  Not me!  Brandt and Blythe and I walked over to join Guy, Mikayla, Brick, and Kila for some running around and playing on the equipment.  It really was gloriously lovely.  Brandt chased the dog, Brick drove his car, we all swung on the swings, Guy, Brandt, and Blythe climbed on the space net, Kila chased the ball, and Brick ate bark.  Blythe was so pleased about making it all the way to the top of the space net she asked if we could return after dinner so Kent could see how high she went.  Instead of going back, I just called Kent who was home by then and told him to come meet us.  I love that it is warming up and that it is so pleasant to be outside.  I see sure signs of spring all over--leaves popping out on bushes, croci (is that even a word?) and other plants pushing out through the dirt--and I'm delighted the winter is coming to an end.



Remember that masked man I mentioned?
He's still around.









That Brick.
He's so cute!
We all think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment