Thursday, April 11, 2013

Assistance

Donovan was over again tonight, it being Thursday.  I was trying to wash the dishes and he was standing at my feet whimpering.  As I wanted to actually get the dished done and rather than listening to the whine, I put him next to me on a chair and had him help.  He helped scrub the sink and water the floor.  He ended up soaking wet.  Like the floor.

It was a lovely evening and while I made dinner (after the dishes), the kids played outside.  Blythe did swinging, so high her head was touching the branches, and Brandt and Donovan did sliding.  Truth be told, the fact that they played outside so nicely together was really very helpful.  Don't tell them though or it will never happen again.



Donovan actually sat himself down for this picture.  
He saw I had the camera and was ready to mug--just like Brandt.
It wasn't really warm enough to be out without a shirt, but that didn't stop Brandt from whipping it off.

Look how high she's going!
If she's not careful, she's going to go all the way around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment