Friday, December 9, 2022

Work Christmas Party

Kent and I participated in my work Christmas party tonight. Right after work, we all had dinner from Olive Garden. That's not my favorite, but it is Dave's favorite. I thought we should have used one of our restaurant clients to get our Christmas dinner, but we didn't plan well enough in advance. 

I brought our silly Christmas head ware and made everyone wear something. We did a white elephant gift exchange. I brought all this old, weird colored wrapping paper Kent got from Richard and a game I got at Day's. Kent wanted to bring the wrapping paper home again, but I gave him a steely stare and let Tyler take it instead. I didn't like any of the other offerings and brought my game home. It was a fun evening with my co-workers and their spouses.

I should have taken a picture of all of us, but just got a picture of me and Kent.



No comments:

Post a Comment