Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas

I have decided I love Christmas on a Sunday. Our meeting today was lovely, with sweet narration and beautiful singing. It was wonderful to be with so many neighbors and friends I love so much and to feel the real spirit of Christmas as we partake of the sacrament and renew covenants we have made to God through Jesus Christ. 

Before we went to church, we opened presents and had crepes, our traditional Christmas morning breakfast. After church we went to Grandma Sue's for lots of yummy food and plenty of game playing. I wanted a picture of all of us in our Sunday Christmas best, but Blythe didn't come to church, and I didn't want a picture without her. I didn't take a picture at all, so all these included are from Mikayla.



No comments:

Post a Comment