Sunday, January 9, 2022

Brandt Drives


Any day now, Brandt is going to get his learner's permit. I hope. We got a "new" car to replace the BMW and it has an automatic transmission. No pesky third pedal to worry about. So Brandt has been keen to get behind the wheel. I've been indulgent and taken him driving several times. He needs lots of practice! But he's doing pretty well. I need to look into driver's ed which he probably should have signed up for as a class, but he can do it online at his own pace, so I think we'll probably go that route. Thinking of him driving makes me a bit anxious, but at the same time, I'm excited for him. I remember the exhilarating feeling of freedom that came with being able to drive and expect it will be pretty much the same for Brandt. Here's to learning new things.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment