Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Young Women's Questionnaire

It's a new year, and there are new young women who have entered Blythe's class. For their class activity today, each girl was asked to present three things that represented them, and complete a "Getting-to-Know-You" questionnaire. Blythe did this at the start of school for one of her classes, but for young women, they asked different questions. I thought I would include Blythe's answers here. For the three things that represent her, Blythe showed:

  1. The Compass Amulet  Blythe's first complete novel which I had printed for her for Christmas. It was her best gift, right up there with her phone. She showed this because she loves to write and intends on becoming an author. I should say, she intends on being a paid author.
  2. Insignificant Events in the Life of a Cactus  This is one of the books I got her for Christmas. She read it in two days and loved it. She said it was the best book she's ever read. She showed this because she loves to read almost as much as she loves to write.
  3. MP3 player & headphones.  Blythe loves her MP3 player. Her headphones seem to be permanently attached to her head, though they often only cover one ear.
Questions and Answers
  • My favorite candy or candy bar is Twix
  • My favorite cereal is  Honey Comb
  • A subject I enjoy in school is  Writing
  • My hobbies and interests include  Writing, Reading, Singing  (no kidding)
  • Do you have any pets?  Yes. My brother (so rude)
  • One of my favorite books is  The Insignificant Life of a Cactus
  • I like to watch the movie  Megamind
  • When I am grown-up I want to be  A Writer
  • In the winter I like to  Drink hot cocoa
  • In the summer I like to  Swim
  • If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would visit  The Butchart Gardens
  • My favorite hymn or primary song is  Not sure
  • My favorite food is  Pavlova
  • An idea I have for an activity is to Roller Skating
  • Would you be comfortable teaching our class in YW on Sunday? (you would have help, training & guidance from me)  No

No comments:

Post a Comment