Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Christmas Adam

Because I am working for UPS, I have been busy every day, including Saturdays, since early November. I had hoped to have Christmas Eve off, but I don't. I'm set to deliver lots of packages tomorrow, though I hope it won't be a huge day. As a result, our normal DeMartini Christmas Eve breakfast will not be possible. I told everyone they could gather without me, but they like me and wanted me to be able to participate. So instead of gathering tomorrow morning (when I'll be working), we gathered this evening, after work. 

We love our traditional Christmas breakfast menu, so we had breakfast for dinner. Scrambled eggs, monkey bread, orange roll wreath, bacon, sausage, fruit, juice, and chocolate milk. It was all delicious! We also did our cousin gift exchange. The excitement is always palpable, and patience wears thin quickly after we've eaten. Mikayla gave us all family painted peg people, a gift that took hours and hours and hours and one which I love. Our little peg family will look so great in the entertainment center. We played games after the gift opening extravaganza, including Telestrations. I laughed so hard I peed my pants just a bit. I had to leap up and cross my legs, then dash to the bathroom when I'd calmed down enough. It was a riotous good time, wonderful to be together to celebrate.




Brandt, Katherine, Kent, Blythe


No comments:

Post a Comment