Thursday, January 16, 2020

Outside in January

It was a lovely day, sunny and not too cold.  I took Kal with me to pick up Cora, and then went to play at the park after we'd had some lunch.  We all needed to be outside.  Cora and Kal both climbed around on the equipment, but Kal most wanted to swing.  And swing and swing and swing.  I pushed him for really a long time.  He is a teaser teaser and when I initially began pushing him from the front, he kept trying to kick me.  It was a delight to be with these two, outside in January, enjoying some last moments together as I start working full-time next week.





This is the screaming that is happening because we had to leave.
Kal is not pictured, though he, too, was screaming. I had to pick him up and haul him back to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment