Monday, November 26, 2012

A Funny Boy

Guess whose feet these are!
From the post title you can probably tell.
I was painting Blythe's nails the other day and I asked Brandt if he wanted his painted too.
He said yes, so he has blue toenails.

And speaking of funny, today Brandt asked, and this is a direct quote, 
"Can we put wild dogs in your bedroom?"
There's a question I never thought I would be asked.
It was in connection with his desire to make our house into a haunted house next Halloween,
but even still.
Who wants wild dogs in the bedroom?

1 comment:

  1. This was the conversation I had with Brandt about his toes.
    Brandt: "Guess what?"
    Me: "What?"
    Brandt: "My toes are painted blue just like Griffins."
    Me: "Does that make you feel pretty?"
    Brandt: "Yes"

    and then he walked away! I laughed hysterically

    ReplyDelete