Thursday, January 19, 2012

Owl Man

We have had one day of snow this year.  One.  We did have flurries another day, but nothing stuck.  So last week when we woke to actual snow stuck to the ground, the children could hardly wait to get outside.  They got out the shovels and helped Kent do the sidewalks and driveway, and then they built a snowman.  An owl man actually.  His facial features looked distinctly avian.  It was good I rushed right outside with the camera, because by lunchtime, Brandt had whacked him all apart with the shovel.  It didn't really matter as all the snow was melted before dinner.

Blythe, eating snow.
I hope it isn't yellow.

Look at the gleam in Brandt's eye as he prepares to hurl the snowball at me.



Owl Man.
Apparently I was a little too late, even though I came right out.
His eyes have been somewhat demolished.

No comments:

Post a Comment