Sunday, December 4, 2011

Raking Leaves

I am super excited about being a new homeowner.  A new homeowner with trees.  Lots of trees with lots of leaves.  I have raked twice and still have leaves on trees.  The weather report said we were going to have 70 mile an hour winds last week and I sincerely hoped all the leaves would blow off the trees and down the road to someone else's yard (sorry someone else), but nothing happened here in Provo.  No wind, and still lots of leaves, falling straight down in my yard.  I took pictures with the phone, but only two ended up saved.



I used the children as compactors, and then I couldn't get them out of the bin.  I had to wheel them around the yard, dumping leaves on them and around them.  Two days later you would have never known I had raked and I had to start all over again.  Ah! The joys of home ownership.


No comments:

Post a Comment