Monday, December 19, 2011

Eww


The other day, after a morning and early afternoon of lots of work, the children were desperate to go to McDonald's for lunch and to play.  I gave in and we went.  This was on the floor of the play area.  It is a pair of boys underwear.  I asked myself several questions upon stepping over the undies. 

Where did these come from?
Who would leave their underwear lying on the ground?
I can see how a girl might lose her underwear, if she was wearing a dress and decided she didn't want them 
   on anymore, but how does a boy lose his underwear while wearing pants?
Did his pants come off too?
At least two McDonald's employees came into the play area and also stepped over the underwear, and then
   I wondered, how long are these going to lie there?
Who is possibly going to be brave enough to pick these up and throw them away?

Maybe they are still there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment