Friday, December 23, 2011

Coloring

Blythe has a terrible tendency to color where she should not color.  She found a contractor pencil and colored on the walls before we had even moved into our new home.  I discovered this lovely masterpiece in the entryway closet.  It is a person, complete with multi-colored outfit.  Also a "big head" above.

Blythe got spanked for this drawing.  When she drew on the wall before (and not the first time), we had a nice little chat (no spanking) about where to draw and where not to draw.  I told her that from that time forward, every time she drew on the walls, I would spank her.  So this time I did.  After she and I had both calmed down, I went into her room to talk to her.  After some discussion, I promised I would get her a large pad of paper that she could write on if she promised she would stop writing on the walls.  She is going to get the pad of paper for Christmas.  We'll see if she keeps her half of the promise.  

Fortunately, practically all of the crayon came off the walls with a bit of Goo Gone.  The colors blended nicely as I wiped them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment