Friday, July 23, 2010

Pool time

We've been swimming.
A lot.  
Hey. It's hot, pools are available, and the children love to be wet.
Who can resist a big pool of water on a hot day?
Who can resist a small one?
Swimming with Heidi and Jack Tanner.

Simon Tanner aka Mr. Bucket Head.
Nice 'stach.

Balancing on the wall.  

I think I probably said, "Blythe, look at Mom," about seven times before I just took a picture of Blythe's bum.
It's a cute bum.

The children are fish!


Blythe is chewing on a spatula.
I don't know why.

All that big pool swimming is so much fun.
But much fun can be had even in a small pool.
Brandt got a plastic pool for his birthday from the Brinkerhoffs. 
Both the children love it!

We are all jumping in the water. 

Splash!

Brandt chasing Blythe.
She was enjoying it more than the look on her face seems to convey.

A shriek of delight.

Kent--watching the children,
--enjoying the cooler evening,
--wanting to put on his swimsuit and dive right in too.

Kent was actually trying to avoid becoming Brandt's human towel.
He was unsuccessful.
Brandt kept leaping on both of us and saying, "You're my towel!"

What a beauty.

This is a Brandt photo.
If I am taking pictures of him, he always feels it is fair to take one or two of me.

Drying off on the hot driveway in the evening sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment