Friday, April 12, 2024

Lunch in the Park

Mikayla and I talked about having lunch together today. She was going to get Brick out of the school early because he finished reading a book he had been struggling through, and then suggested we have lunch together, with Mom, at a park where the adults could talk and the kids could play. 

Sounded perfect to me! Mom picked up lunch from Molly's (yum-o) then picked up me from work and we all went to North Park for lunch and a run around. The kids are hilarious and like each other, so the run around part was a good time. I joined in for part of that, pushing kids on swings and going down the slide with Freya and Thea. I shot off the bottom of the slide onto my bottom of my body. It was really a nice way to spend my lunch hour.






No comments:

Post a Comment