Thursday, April 14, 2022

Moo Moo Settles In

Moo Moo is settling nicely into our family. She is very pleasant, she doesn't bark, and for the most part, she pees outside. She's adjusting to our schedule, and to her own surgery recovery. I've thought she was doing great, but she keeps peeing in the northwest corner of the living room, next to the ficus. She's hardly been in the living room, and that's apparently why she has chosen there to pee. I think she'll get over that, but in an effort to help, I've sprayed that area with the animo acid killing smell remover stuff after cleaning up, then covered the area with pee pads. I've wondered if we should get a crate, but I think she'll be fine in a day or two.

Mikayla brought her kids over to meet Moo Moo and they LOVE her. Everyone thinks she is great. I'm not sure that Moo Moo feels the same way because the Johnsens can be a bit overwhelming, but she has been very good with them. She's a good dog!



Look at that cute face!



No comments:

Post a Comment