Friday, April 22, 2022

A Penny Short

At the end of every workday, we have to balance our drawers, comparing the work we have done to the money in our drawers. I hate to be off and so do most people. Today, Cinder was off a penny and couldn't figure out why. That happens sometimes. It's not a terrible thing unless you are hundreds of dollars off. Being off a penny is no big deal, but Cinder was kind of irritated about it. 

I had to make a Costco run and wanted to do it before tomorrow, so I went right after work. As I walked in, just at the threshold between the outside and the inside, I saw a penny on the ground. I stopped, took a picture, then sent a message on our group work chat saying, "Cinder, look what I found! Your missing penny!" 

Oddly, she didn't think it was very funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment