Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Enchilada Production

I volunteered to take dinner to Debora Sena and her family this evening. I wanted to make enchiladas and asked Mom and Mikayla if they wanted to come help and make enchiladas too. They said yes. I figured I would take enchiladas to a couple other people, plus make some for us, and Mikayla said she would do the same. So I purchased stuff for many servings, and we got together for some serious production. 

In the end, after an additional trip to the grocery store for more tortillas, we made 132 enchiladas. In addition to having some for us, I took dinner to four families, Mom took some home, and Mikayla took dinner to several families too. This was just additional evidence of our family motto, "Everything in Excess." 





Beef and pork enchiladas in abundance



No comments:

Post a Comment