Friday, February 17, 2017

Date Night

This afternoon, Mikayla invited me and Kent to join them for the BYU Men's Volleyball game.  Sounded like a good time; I love watching volleyball in the Fieldhouse.  But I didn't have a babysitter and the likelihood of finding one on short notice wasn't good; the odds were not in my favor.  So when Kent got home, I suggested I take Brandt to the game while Kent and Blythe stayed home.  Although Kent also likes volleyball, he agreed that it would be fun for Brandt to go.

So Brandt and I went to the volleyball game and Kent and Blythe stayed home and watched a movie.  We went with Guy and Mikayla and met Grandma Sue, Eugene, Sharae, and Luke.  The match was great, BYU won in three, and we had Christopher's seats which are courtside.  Brandt was very brave and gave Cosmo a high-five although not brave enough to stand next to him and have his picture taken.  All in all, it was a great date night with my young guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment