Monday, October 10, 2016

Playing With the Littles

Today I played with Brick and Cora while Mikayla was at the doctor.  It was a lovely day, the sort of day that needs to be spent outside, so I loaded them into the stroller and we walked over to the park by Timpview to play on the equipment.  Both Brick and Cora loved it.  Cora "Deathwish" Johnsen climbed up the ladder all by herself, not wanting either my help or to access the slide from the easier stair side.  The ladder it was, all alone!  To my credit, I stood by her to make sure she didn't fall and to help her when she got her head stuck (which was a lot), but after the fourth time, I really was just standing there to catch her in case she fell.  I do like hanging out with these little people who remind me of my own little people when they were that age.  I luff them!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment