Monday, August 8, 2016

Underwater Swimming Pictures

I've discovered that I have taken lots of underwater pictures through the summer, some of which I've included in other posts, but most of which I haven't.  So rather than trying to sort out when they are from, I'm just going to include lots of them here.  It is obvious that I haven't, as yet, mastered the skill of taking a good underwater picture.  It is also painfully obvious that I don't know how to be in an underwater picture either.  I do really weird things with my face.  They are proof, however, that we really have lots of fun swimming!  I should have probably edited most of them, too, but it's November as I'm adding them onto the blog, and I can't bring myself to take the time.

At a family evening swim:








 

 
This picture is right way up until I put it on the blog.
I can't figure out how to change it, 
but I'll want it in the blog book and will figure it out later.


 
See?
Weird things with my mouth.

 



  



Looks like snot, but it's not.


This isn't bad.











Brandt and I went swimming at Grandma Sue's pool one afternoon when Blythe was doing something else.  I think she was at a book group.  I don't remember, but it was just me and Brandt, swimming.  And taking silly pictures.




Super weird mouth!

What is this?!


Oh look!
Three chins.



This has been a great floating to take pictures in.



 







No comments:

Post a Comment