Thursday, August 18, 2016

Biking Buddies

All summer long, in the early morning, I have been biking with Maureen, Janie, and Janie's friend Jessica.  The mornings have been nice and cool, though of late.  I love the time to be on my bike, with friends, to exercise and talk and enjoy the beauty of a quiet morning.  We've seen lots of deer and managed not to be hit by a car.  I have had four flat tires, three in one day, but all in all, it has been a lovely biking summer.  I hope to bike outside until the end of September and am eagerly anticipating Goldilocks, an all-women's bike ride, on September 24th.  Here's to riding!
Maureen and me.

Janie, me, and Jessica
To give Jessica a bit of a break, she is standing on the sloping driveway and is not
really as short as she looks in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment