Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Playing in the Park

The weather this past week has been wonderful.  The children have hardly been in the house.  Today was no exception.  We met Tysen and her kids at the park for a picnic and playing.  It was nice to be outside.







Lyla came over and climbed on my back, just to be funny.
I gave her a bouncy ride.
And then she fell off.



The little, practically bald kid who is not related to us is Cruz, our next door neighbor.
He loves Brandt.
Today he told me that his mom was taking his sister Quincy to school, then she and his dad were going on a date, to a wedding, and I was watching him.
When I went next door to get his shoes so he could come to the park with us, he mother laughed and apologized that he son was making up stories.
Hey. It worked.  I took him to the park with us.

I just pilfered this picture from my sister's blog.
It is so cute, I just had to have it on mine.
Ava, Blythe, Lyla

No comments:

Post a Comment