Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pictures From the Phone

I forget that I take pictures with my phone sometimes, and as a result, when I do find them, I am almost always surprised and then somewhat frustrated that I haven't posted them here.  So here are some past activities captured on my phone.

On a Friday afternoon  a couple of weeks ago, the weather was lovely and we went over to the school to play on the equipment.  Mikayla had locker herself out of her apartment, so she was with her.  I have pilfered some of these pictures from Mikayla's blog, but she said I could, so I don't feel guilty.  In an effort to be a better mom, I played with the children, climbing and sliding and crawling, rather than sitting and watching.  Mikayla played too.











At Brandt's class Christmas party, Joseph's dad brought Santa.  Mrs. Bigelow sat next to him, her "boyfriend."  Joseph's dad also read How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  Both Brandt and Blythe listened intently.  In this picture, Brandt is not raising his hand, he is caressing Blythe's head.



Our neighbors, Stephen and Jeri Covey (yes, we know Stephen Covey, but this is the son of Stephen Covey) who are also Aunt Tysen's aunt and uncle, are putting a HUGE addition onto their house.  Tysen's dad is overseeing the project, and he let us know when a HUGE crane was going to be there lifting rafters.  Brandt is wearing his pajamas because it was Polar Express Day at school.  As I said, I forget I've taken pictures on the phone.






No comments:

Post a Comment