Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is it spring?

The first of March brought 50 degrees and sun.  
Could it possibly be spring?  
While I hope so, I would really like one more significant snow storm so we can go sledding again.
In the absence of snow, we enjoyed the park.

Brandt emerging from an underpass on the river trail.  

Intent study of the river.  
I dreamt Blythe threw her kitty and kiki (her security blanket) into the river, 
and I had to go in and fish them out.  
They smelled like fish.  




We saw funny graffiti on our outing.  
On the play equipment was this offering:

Apparently A.Y. can't make up her mind.

And further on--
  
Who tags about Toy Story 2?
"Dante" is the film critic.  
He must be something of philosopher, in spite of the Toy Story tag--
Inside the underpass he wrote,
"I'd rather live kiss to kiss than paycheck to paycheck."
Too true.

No comments:

Post a Comment