Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Young Women's Camp

Blythe and I spent a couple of days at girl's camp this week at Heber Valley Camp. She went up on the bus on Monday morning and I went up Monday evening after work. We both came home on Wednesday night late. I did a lot of work in the kitchen helping Mary Atkinson who is the camp cook, as well as filling in where I was needed, both in the ward and with the stake. I want to provide real help and work where I am needed. 

Blythe spent her three days trying to avoid most of the activities, although she did do the challenge course, waterfront, and some crafts. She had the opportunity to go on the outback camp, carrying all her gear and food for an overnighter out of the main camp, but she decided she didn't want to do it. I took one only picture during the time I was there, this one of Blythe rainbow decorating the front of a Book of Mormon.

No comments:

Post a Comment