Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Youth Scavenger Hunt at BYU

For tonight's combined youth activity, the kids did a BYU photo scavenger hunt. They divided into teams and had thirty minutes to explore BYU and take pictures at various locations or doing funny things. Each picture had a point value and the team with the most points won. Some of my favorite suggestions were: awkward photo with a couple; recreate a poster for a BYU event; someone wearing a different college's merch (75 points for UofU); a picture of Jesus.

Given that picture taking was the whole activity, I had hoped to get some pictures of the kids that I could include here. I got one. I guess that's better than none.

This is either "Pose with any animal (15 points)"
or
"Find a sculpture or art installation and use it in a creative photo. (Most creative gets points; 10 points for the photo, +40 for most creative.)"



No comments:

Post a Comment