Friday, October 16, 2020

Freya and Thea

 
Blurb is having a 50% off sale this weekend. I ordered family yearbooks for 2016 and 2017, saving myself a couple hundred dollars. I mentioned this to Mikayla in a text, and she somewhat freaked because she has two books to order, too. Thing is, she's in Arizona with the "big kids" for fall break. Guy stayed home with the babies. She wanted to order, but it's a bit complicated. You work on your photobooks offline, then upload them to Blurb when you are ready to have them printed. It takes time to upload all the text and pictures, especially if the books are large with many pictures. Guy was doing stuff, so I went over to Mikayla's this evening to upload and order her books. 

Upon arrival, Thea and Freya excitedly ran to greet me, demanded I pick them up, and then hung around with me the whole time I was there (over an hour). They sat on my lap as I got books started, then wrestled with me on the floor, ran back and forth from the hall into my arms, turned lights on and off, jumped off the couch. It was a whole show and wild activity. 

These two are SO. MUCH. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment