Saturday, September 24, 2011

Packings

Has anyone wondered where I've gone?  I've been packing.  I am excited to get a new house and to have free rein to do what I want with it, but we have to move all our stuff.  We have lots of stuff.  Really, a lot of stuff.  I find myself using practically every spare moment to pack.  Hence, all my blogging time is being spent hunched over a box.  I am, even now, mentally sorting the tool shelf in the basement.

Speaking of the basement, I have made excellent progress in the packing/sorting/organizing.  Our unfinished basement which we use as storage is nearly all boxed and ready to be moved.  I spent over a week just in the food-storage room.  My across the street neighbor made the brilliant suggestion that I go get boxes from the liquor store; they are heavy duty and on the small side.  So, ironically, I have packed all the food storage in alcohol boxes.  If I can find another two solid hours where I can work undisturbed (ha ha!), I think I can finish up down there.  I am getting more and more excited for our new space.

No comments:

Post a Comment