Thursday, November 11, 2021

Helping Mikayla Prepare

Mikayla is yet again having surgery. She blew apart the ACL in her left knee in October, and while it was scheduled for December, Guy lost his job last week and their insurance will expire at the end of the month. Surgery was supposed to be today, a day I have off for Veterans Day, and I was pleased I would be able to help her. Then surgery was changed to tomorrow, a day I work, but I told her I could help her prepare today, with shopping, cleaning, and laundry. Together we worked at her house, picking things up, vacuuming, moping, and then we went grocery shopping. Blythe joined us for the shopping. Then, all together, we watched Shazam! while we folded clothes. It was a productive day, as well as being a great time to be together. Here’s hoping the surgery and recovery go well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment