Thursday, January 2, 2014

Weather Report

While watching, an episode of Studio C this morning, Brandt saw the "5 Day Forecast" skit.  It is super funny!  When Matt says, "And it looks like there's a slight chance of death on Tuesday," Brandt turned to me and asked, "What day is it today?"  When I said, "Thursday," he replied, "Phew!"

Let's hope the weather improves between now and then.

On a related note, Brandt's love of Studio C spills over into many conversations.  He quotes them ALL THE TIME.  He climbs on my shoulders and Kent's too and acts as our shoulder angel, he giggles out loud to himself as he thinks about skits, and he talks about Matt, Jason, Stacey, and Jeremy as if we know them personally and are friends.  I would try to take him to a live filming, but you have to be at least twelve.  I'm fairly certain he doesn't understand all the jokes, but I'm glad he enjoys the humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment