Thursday, August 2, 2018

Outdoor Movie Night

Tonight was one of our favorite nights of the year!  It was the DeMartini outdoor movie night, held in our backyard.  We had popcorn and candy and soda, and everyone came in their comfy clothes with pillows and blankets.  This year we watched Chicken Run, a claymation movie about chickens trying to escape from the farm where they live.  It's very funny, and while we've seen it more than once, lots of people hadn't, and it's entertaining for children and adults.  We love to get together and enjoy warm summer nights.

Brandt always sits by the projector.
It's his spot.

And speaking of his spot, Kal settled himself into my spot, thinking he was going to eat
my popcorn, and my candy, and drink my soda.  
I was hard pressed to get him onto my lap so I had someplace to sit.

We had some technical issues with the screen.
I hadn't put enough tape on the sheet we always hang up over the window, and it kept falling down.
Everyone thought it was hilarious that as I fixed it, 
I had chickens projected on my bum.

"Do these chickens make my butt look fat?"



No comments:

Post a Comment