Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Pictures From Today

Brick and Cora came to hang out with me today while Mikayla slept.  She still feels crummy.  What a bummer to be broken.  Brick and Cora are both such good children, pleasant, easy, fun to have around.  There was playing and running around the house and napping, and I'll leave you to figure out who did what.  


Brick was kicking this box back and forth to me.

Later in the afternoon, after school and after Brick and Cora went home, Brandt came outside to help me plant.  I got some low-growing plants to fill in the dirt spaces around the things we planted earlier in the year.  He worked hard and did good planting, and he talked to me while we worked.  Bonus! 

 


Later, as I was pulling dead veg out of the garden and harvesting jalapenos, Blythe came over and pointed out lots of tomatoes that were ready to be picked.  She then helped me harvest, and declared that today, September 29th, was officially "Harvest Day."  Please take note for next year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment