Thursday, July 14, 2022

Work Training

This week, I have been training in Salt Lake as part of a new position I've taken at work. I have been made our Branch Relationship Banker, a step up from teller and a step below manager. Amy and Tyler have been pushing hard to get the position at our branch and pulled hours off a teller line position so my position could be full-time. I have been grateful for their confidence in me and their desire to help me progress professionally.

I have been learning all about new account opening. It has been nice to do training in person, rather than over Zoom. There is a different sort of energy when you are in a room with people than if you are just speaking to them through the computer. And while I don't love the commute, I have been listening to audio books as I have driven to and from Salt Lake and as I have eaten my lunch which makes the time pass quickly and has been a nice break from the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment