Saturday, July 9, 2022

Children's Entrepreneur Market

This morning was the Children's Entrepreneur Market in our neighborhood. From my perspective, it was a fantastic success. Mikayla and her people had a sucker booth, others sold cookies, Brazilian lemonade, shaved ice, jewelry, barbecue spices, sodas, jam, salsa, and all sorts of other stuff. I got $100 in one dollar bills and spent all of it as well as using Venmo more than once. I walked around with Freya and Thea and did shopping at every stand. Kal and Cora would often appear to ask me to get them something, and Brandt and Blythe came along to buy and help in the booth respectively. There were lots of people, many of whom I did not know, which seemed to indicate that the word got out. Sales were brisk. It was so fun and I hope they do it again next year.

Mikayla was extra, as always, and made a darling balloon arch to go at their booth.

The Johnsens sold most of their inventory and made $120 bucks!


No comments:

Post a Comment