Friday, March 24, 2023

Stake Youth Dance - Square Dancing

In my current calling as the second counselor in the Stake Young Women Presidency, I have been helping plan stake youth dances. Our President, Katie Craig, has felt strongly that these dances need to be instructive and ones where everyone can participate, everyone dances, everyone gets to know each other and have a good time. Tonight, we had our second dance of the year, a square-dancing night of fun fun fun. I convinced Brandt, Jarom, and Sam to come, told them they would have a great time, and promised cowboy caviar for a post-dance treat. We had about 30 kids come and I can attest that everyone had a great time, including Brandt, Jarom, and Sam who somewhat doubted it would be fun. I took pictures, all of which are pretty bad.




These action shots are very blurry,
but they are all I've got.




No comments:

Post a Comment