Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Unacceptable


A couple of weeks ago, I helped Brandt really clean his room. We went through drawers and his bookshelf, we dusted and vacuumed, and we dealt with lots and lots and lots of clothes. I told Brandt I expected him to do a better job at keeping his space more orderly and he agreed he would try.

He hasn't been trying very hard. 

I went into his room to deliver a basket of clean clothes and I found this mess. This is completely unacceptable. Brandt has dirty clothes piled all around his dirty clothes basket which is completely empty. Empty! What?! Why?!

I sent him a text message with this picture and said, "Do you what this is?"
He replied, "A garbage dump."
I replied, "Very close. This is unacceptable. You were wondering what to do today? Your plan to clean is a good one. I would like this space to look the opposite of what it looks like now by the time I get home from work."

How did it go, you ask? It was not entirely up to snuff, but Brandt did make significant improvement by the time I got home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment